Maria Vitale <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 01:26:08 +0000
Hello.

I'm trying to find a home for a proposed mailing list:

It is for fans of the actor Tommy Lee Jones...  TLJ-list.

I've tried my home site but he is unable to at this time due to disk
restrictions. I have also tried several other sites but none have been
able to help me or there been prohibitive considerations that have made
it unlikely for the list to come to pass.

I am hoping to find some site that can help me out. I have a number of
people who has expressed an interest in subscribing to the list and I'd
like to make this happen. Please contact me if anyone thinks that some
arrangement can be reached. Thank you.

Maria Vitale.