Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Tue, 16 Sep 1986 23:43 SET
  Don't take me  wrong, but I'm starting  to get REALLY PISSED  OFF with people
who start  a new peer servers  chain and leave  it running while they  are away
*without* having tested it first. I know  that the culprit is not on this list,
but I had  to find a place to  send my flame to. Especially,  people who've not
read the LISTLINK MEMO and who've configured their servers in a neat loop.
(Harold, this flame is not for you but for RELAY-L).

  I guess I'll have to include a  loop-detecter in the mail header to stop this
kind of  human-generated errors. I  forgot the golden statement:  computers are
stupid, but they neglect nothing. Men  are intelligent but always neglect some-
thing.

  Eric