Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:15:25 -0500
We're moving from Listserv Classic (AIX) to Listserv HPO (Linux).

The signup file data looks alike (even when each character translated),
but the hash is certainly different: on classic, we have 29 signup files,
on HPO, there seem to be 263.  Naturally, if I just copy a signup file
over, Listserv doesn't recognize the entries (I assume since they
are not in the appropriate file).

Anyone done this?  Now that we have the web interface, almost everyone's
got a password and I'd really like to keep them intact when we move.

Thanks,
Jean

--
*** Jean Snow  University of Georgia [log in to unmask] ***
*** UCNS Server Systems/Postmaster/Listserv Admin     ***