Mon, 8 Oct 90 13:07:16 bst
Sorry to bother this list with what is probably a trivial query.
I have pulled in various LISTSERV documentation memos, as well as archives
from this list, but have been unable to find the answer myself.

I am one of the "owners" of a LISTSERV list (GAELIC-L@IRLEARN).  So far
we have only used the mail distribution facility, but it would be very
useful for us also to be able to set up filestore of  files which members of
the list could pull in using the GET command - e.g. files of wordlists
for spelling checking.

Is it possible for me as a list owner to do this, and if so where can
I find documentation on how to place a file on the filestore?  I do not
have an account on IRLEARN myself - in fact I am not even familiar with
IBM operating systems - but the other day-to-day "owner" of GAELIC-L does,
so she could do the work of PUTting the files if need be.

   Kevin Donnelly