Name Unknown <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:06:22 -0000
Hello all,
I have had a request to switch a list over to a Service= range. The person
concerned was wondering what happens when a users tries to subscribe to this
list from outside the service range. I understand that the subscription will
be refused, but will an error be generated and will that error be forwarded
to the defined field in the list header ?, or will the subscription simply
be refused and that's it. If that is the case is there any way in which the
owner can be notified of failed subscription attempts from the list header
keywords ?

Thanks
Duncan Russell

-
Mr Duncan Russell
Information Technology Department
RAL Computing Services Support Group    Phone (44) (0) 1235 445542
Atlas Centre  RAL                                       Fax   (44) (0) 1235
446626
Chilton DIDCOT Oxon                                 E-mail
OX11 0QX    UK

RAL Computer Services Support Group WWW Page:
http://www.itd.clrc.ac.uk/Group/ITDSERRCS
-