Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:10:40 -0400
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Chris Hoelscher wrote:

> Can/would anyone point me to an appropriate site where I can
> beg/borrow/steal/purchase (if absolutely necessary) software to permit my
> list (idms-l) to gateway to an existing newsgroup (bit.listserv.idms-l).
> This was done for us years ago (by American University, I believe), but the
> servoce was stopped several years ago and we would LIKE the equivelant
> functionality if it still exists.

Chris:

It seems a lot of the lists that were gatewayed at American were talking
about moving to Newsguy.com, which I think is a free service.  Try a
search of LSTOWN-L: here's one post:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind9807&L=lstown-l&P=R3823

Since we run a news server, we're doing our own gatewaying for a few
local lists.

--
***Jean Snow                                           [log in to unmask] ***
*** UCNS Server Systems/Postmaster/Listserv Admin                   ***