"CLARKE, Paul (M23)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:11:34 +1000
Hagai,

Try to hold the list, I don't know if it will work but what do you have
to loose but angry subscribers!

Chapter 13.4.2 in the owners manual

The command is
HOLD listname PW= yourpassword

To FREE the list again use FREE etc

Paul.
  Paul Clarke
  Online Curriculum Information Project Officer
  Open Access Unit
  Gabba Towers
  Level 6, 411 Vulture Street
  Woolloongabba Brisbane Qld 4102