LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 14:17:09 EST
Now that we've migrated from CMS to NT, I can't use my EXECs that used
to grab the date out of the header (that we put in when we start a list).
The system date on the file changes whenever the list has a change, so
that doesn't work for us either.

It's that time of year for the bean counters who want to know how many
lists we've set up in the last quarter. Is there by some small miracle
an encoded date in the list somewhere that says when it first got started
so I don't have to go through each header by hand?

(No... I didn't think so... )
Thanks!