Thu, 12 Mar 1992 11:59:01 EST

> Quicky question.  I've heard recently that 'BITNET is dieing' and
> 'long live INTERNET'.  Is there any truth to this??
>
> If so, is there any push to convert Listserv to run more smoothly under
> INTERNET??
>
> Tanx in advance.
>
> Gerry Findling                              |
I am, and have been for over two years, using listserv over the internet.
In particular, I have a Macintosh running an X Server connected to a
Sun 4/280 running SUN-OS which is connected over the Internet. I have
no difficulty being on numerous lists and receiving messages. I also am
a list owner for several (internal and external lists) that I work with
in the above arrangement.

 What is the part that doesn't run smoothly?

B. Alton Brantley, Jr                               [log in to unmask]
The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center       Penn State College of Medicine
                            Hershey, PA USA 17033