Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 20:42:14 -0800
Adding some independent observations to Dick's message (far below), ...

As a List Owner of three cmsa.berkeley.edu lists, I've noticed for the
past several weeks that none (of the two active lists) is getting
any messages directed to <listname>-Request, Owner-<listname>, nor
to the Errors-to address. One of my lists was, until a couple
weeks ago causing a dozen Errors-to messages a day --for years, so
I know something recently broke. A couple of weeks ago was the
weekend spam storm --any relationship?

I don't know if Dick Peter's console message relate to this problem,
but they seem suspiciously to do so.
Peter Rauch