Charley Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jan 1994 11:43:40 -0600
At 10:39 AM 94/01/18 -0600, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>>Is this some sort of joke or was it misdirected from BAP
>
>It appeared on my WX-TALK list at VMD.CSO.UIUC.EDU.  Maybe the guy's
>a fanatic nutcase and manually sent the message to everyone?

It was posted to at least all the mailing lists I'm on as well as a bunch
of the newsgroups I read. He didn't crosspost, either, he sent an
individual copy to every group.

I feel a Beavis and Butt-head quote coming on, but I'll spare you.

--
Charley Kline, PP-ASEL                               [log in to unmask]
UIUC Network Architect

No one ever forgets anything. The secret is learning to live with
remembering.