Peter Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:05:40 -0400
I have a need to create a report/graph of subscribers
by week for the last few months for one of our lists.
We'd ideally like to create a comma-separated value
(CSV) file as input to a spreadsheet directly from data
stored in the list file itself, the layout is a mystery to me.

I've looked around at the contrib areas on the FTP
site at ftp.lsoft.com and most of the similar tools
seem to want to read the log files, not the list file.
We basically want just the "Subscribed on" date
for each subscriber - I'll manipulate from there.

I saw a couple threads in the LSTSRV-L archives
on stats in general, or enhancement requests for
the stats command, but nothing along these lines

Help? Thoughts?

Peter