Holly Kruse <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 17:40:36 GMT
I tried posting this once before, but I don't know whether
it made it through, so I'm trying again...

I'm currently trying to start a mailing list for Irish, English,
and Gordon Setter enthusiasts.  I've heard from at least 25 people
who are interested in such a list, but so far I've been unable
to find a host site.  I'd try running it off of my computer,
but my Internet access is through a paid provider, so even if
I were allowed to do this (they haven't gotten back to me about
this), it would probably cost me a LOT of money.

Does anyone know of someplace that might be willing to serve as
a host site for this setter list?  I've been pursuing this for
over a week, and I'm really starting to get desperate!

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance -

Holly Kruse