Wayne Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jan 1994 17:14:00 EST
I (with my co-owner) own a list with 1200 subscribers to which we control
access. Our subscribers want discussion sublists (8 different ones). We
would like to create sublists inside the master list with free sign on and
sign off for subscribers to the master list.

We have had no success in finding documentation telling us how to proceed,
whether it is possible, or that we cannot do this. I have made a request
through my postmaster.  But he does not think such a heirarchy is
possible.

Can you help in any way? Suggestions?

Or Wayne Marr: [log in to unmask]
John Trimble                              VOICE:    (206) 737-2039
Washington State University               FAX:      (206) 690-4611
1812 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98663-3597                  INTERNET: [log in to unmask]