Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sat, 18 Oct 1986 16:33 SET
  There is a new  peer for both LSTSRV-L and LSTSRV-D: CLVM.  I have also modi-
fied the  links between the  servers, making  EB0UB011 the central  EARN server
(instead of FRECP11).  I have had problems with the  RUTVM1 server (Ross didn't
tell me  the password he's set  up for the list)  and I had to  take it offline
temporarily. I  also had  problems MOVE-ing  people to  CLVM since  the UIUCVMD
server is still 1.4c; I had to resort  to ADD/DEL commands and you may not have
received notification  of your  move. Anyway  your new server  is the  one from
which you'll get this piece of mail.

  I also found a bug in the STAT  code. There is a missing IF somewhere and you
cannot  reset  stats from  a  remote  node...  *cough*  Sorry for  that...  :-)

  Eric