"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:24:51 -0500
This is EXACTLY the same message we're receiving over at the NIH LISTSERV.
We just received one at 5:00 pm EST yesterday.  I have not heard back from
the LISTSERV Administrators yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Rauch [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 5:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: More about [log in to unmask]

Someone asked about [log in to unmask] (how to find out who the
postmaster or admin is).

We also have an interest in this LISTSERVer. We've been
receiving the following "reject" notices, and wonder what they
mean-- i.e., what is this "security-check-violating job" that
[log in to unmask] is repeatedly sending to our server?

Any clues?
Peter R