Christian Reichetzeder <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jul 1991 19:22:30 CDT
On Thu, 18 Jul 1991 15:53:55 +0200 Eric Thomas said:
>You can always do a CMS ERASE, you know :-)
I did before I asked ... also ERASEd  the <listname> CACHE .. and STATS .. and
OLDLIST. Now with  all the controls on  LIST updates and the  option to update
the header  alone and the  checking when updating  FILELISTs and all  the nice
stuff I thought well, it could be there you just missed it.

With the dozens of TEST-L, TEST1, SAMPLE-L  lists around I wonder ... just how
much did they  pay you, Eric, that they  can now say "I tried but  I can't get
rid of this list" ?  ;-)

Christian