"Duane D. Weaver" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Tue, 11 Apr 89 11:11:32 EDT
I recently submitted a netwide delete job from our NAD's account
here at OHSTVMA.    This is what I received from PUCC.

What's the deal on this?

You must obtain a personal password in order to
use the DELETE command.  Please issue a "PW ADD
desired-password" to [log in to unmask]
Since your  command was  not validated  with your
personal password, the deletion cannot take place
immediately on those lists which require password
validation on  the DELETE  command. Note  that it
might be perfectly  normal for you not  to have a
personal password for this server.