Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Jan 1993 11:22:13 EST
On a totally unrelated theme, how does LISTSERV decide how to build the
To: field for a list note?  I'm 99% sure I've seen traffic to a
(logically) local Internet node delivered with names and addresses spelled
out instead of the generic "Multiple recipients....".  I'm sure I had some
setting set some particular way, I can't for the life of me figure out what
I had set or how.

Is this related to the LOCAL SYSVARS "Local=" setting?  If so, then it's
related to a list's Local= setting, too, right?  Or is it related to some
other phenomenon?

Is this related to the service area?

Is this related to where LISTSERV thinks the appropriate gateway is?

Forget why I might possibly be asking; at this point it's all just idle
intellectual curiousity.

Nick