"Kingsavanh Bounkeua (CIRT)" <KING@UNMVM>
Thu, 19 Oct 89 10:50:52 MST
On Thu, 19 Oct 89 12:15:30 EDT John Hoffman said:

>I am having the same problem!!  Did you ever get an answer??

Yes, All I have to do is create a VM USERID which have the same name as
the list you want to create. The purpose of this VM userid is to act as
a mail box so that people can send mail to it. LISTSERV will scan
for this userid' spool files and resend to all the people who subscribed
to the list.
Now it seems obvious to me. But at first I though I need to let MAILER
intersect all mails to the TESTING list and tranfers them to LISTSERV.
Boy, am I wrong.

Many thanks to the people who responed to my "obvious" question.