Catherine Buck Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:39:19 -0400
I have one list that is filling up an SMTPS log with errors. The errors
are recorded every 60 seconds and read (time and date change
appropriately):

08 AUG 2000 23:59:28 - XMRG FROM:
<[log in to unmask]> VERSION=1
08 AUG 2000 23:59:28 500 syntax error command unrecognized

Here is the list header:

Subscription= By_owner
Ack= Yes
Confidential= Yes
Validate= No
Reply-to= List,Respect
Review= Owner
Send= Private
Errors-To= Owner
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Notebook= Yes,D:\Archives\scapla,Monthly,Private
Subject-Tag= SCAPLA-L

I run these with the web interface. We run some 20 lists, and this is
the only one generating an error. We are running Listserv 1.8d on an NT
server. Thanks!
--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Automation Librarian

The opinions stated herein are not necessarily those of SCSL.