Danny Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:22:56 -0700
This is probably a simple setting, but I can't find it... I've tried the
archive, but since I'm not sure what to search for, I've had no luck...

I have a set of lists that have web archives. What I want to do is make all
the archives publicly searchable.

At this point, the lists are not configured as confidential, so they show up
on the web site in the list of lists. But when you try to access a list
archive, you are still prompted for a Listserv login ID to see the archive.

What is it I need to set to make the archive public?

Any help appreciated!!
Thanks,
Danny