Charlie Giannetto <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:46:51 -0500
You might want to check the Solaris distribution as I had to remove the -n
from the tail command to get it to work:

tail +1137 ./Solaris.bin | tar xf -

script has:

tail -n +$scriptlen < $0 | tar xf -

   Other than that, this distribution appears to be working much better
than the one I had tried to install yesterday.

- Charlie
Charles J. Giannetto             E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Principal Systems Engineer       Computing Center - Rm 153
Systems Support/DoIT             State University of NY at Stony Brook
Phone/Fax: (631) 632-1018/2233   Stony Brook, NY 11794-2400