"U. Giese" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:29:57 +0200
very strange...

- i have since my move from W-NT to W-2003 an open problem with LSMTP.
   (lsmtp is crashing for unknown reasons and LSOFT always told me, that
   they don't know and they never gave me a fix or whatever).
   now i understand, that LSOFT is indeed aware of *a* problem and even
   have a fix.
- after installing this latest version, i'm getting an error when
   starting the GUI (there's a CTL3D32.dll in the lsmtp-dir, which seems
   also a bit outdated : it's from 1998 while the current one is from
   2003).

-ulrich-

ps: what problem was solved withe the latest version of lsmtp ?