Jason Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 12:34:35 +0500
To Whom it May Concern,
        I am trying to start a ListServ, and I need a host.  The topic is a
discussion about Radio Programming.  Speciffically a syndicated radio
show called THE BIG SHOW: with Scott and Todd, and another radio show
called the Rocky Allen Showgram.  The latter is a New York City only
show however, NYC has a reach of over 8 million people so there is still
a large audience for it.  The listserv will act as a discussion about
what is going on on the shows.  Questions some people may have that
others can answer and just a basic exchange of information.  This would
be similar to a alt.fan newsgroup but in a slightly different context.
        On behalf of the many fans of these shows I would truly hope somebody
can host this listserv! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Jason Cohen