Phil Reif <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 14:38:39 EDT
Greetings,

I'm searching for a hos site for a mailing list. Required data follows, if there
are more questions, please send mail back to [log in to unmask]

List Name: Shadowrun Game Master's List (SRGMLIST)
Topic:     Game Masters for the roleplaying game "Shadowrun" should
           be able to discuss their questions and campaigns here.
Est. no. of Messages: I expect 10 - 30 a day
Est. no. of Sybscribers: I expect max. 50 - 100
Target audience: game masters, mostly younger students or pupils

I'd be glad if you could tell me where I can find a non-commercial host site
that would take this list.

TIA & C'ya,

 - Philipp Reif

17:42  / 08.07.96