"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Nov 1994 22:50:18 +0500
I am looking for a site to host a list for exotic pet bird owners.  I wish
to name this list either AVIAN-L or EXOTIC-L.

This list will be a discussion and answer list about everything relating to
the care, feeding, maintainance, breeding, etc. of exotic pet birds.  I also
hope that the list will be a kind of support group among its members.  I
hope to encourage several exotic pet veterinarians to ioin the list so that
the subscribers can receive up-to-date and accurate health related news.

I believe I will need a site that can handle a high volume of mail.  Due to
the amount of postings seen on usenet in the rec.pets.birds newgroup I feel
that this list could grow quite large.  I would also like a site the would
allow a digest option, an archive option, and possibly a file-list option
for small files.

Any help, advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kathryn A. Smith