Jim Ennis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 1991 14:32:20 EDT
I recently sent off a global delete job and received back a few notes
from sites saying that I was not the NAD for the people being deleted.
From what I understand, the NAD is the same as the contact person from
the BITEARN NODES.  If so, the sites that don't have me listed as
the contact person as working with an ancient NODES table.  Just how does
LSTSRV-L determine who is the NAD for a particular site?

Jim Ennis - Senior Systems Programmer
University of Central Florida - Computer Services
[log in to unmask]         [log in to unmask]