"Lisa M. Covi" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1991 11:51:38 EDT
I have a list set up that deposits each posting (each issue of a newsletter)
in a separate log.  However, after the first of the year, I wanted to
restart the logs with a new filetype (i.e. jump from 90-00053 to 91-00001).
When the postings are stored, the 91 is saved, but the suffix continues
with the old numbering scheme (i.e. 91-00054 instead of 91-00001).
I renumbered the logs by hand, erased the dbindex and dbnames file and
still the behavior continues. The tags for NOTEBOOK are Y,N,Separate,Public.
Please help!
Lisa Covi
BITNIC