Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 17:18:32 -0500
I'm puzzled.  I've just set up a new list for someone and he (the list
owner) and I (the LISTSERV postmaster) are both subscribed.  He sends out
a note to his list.  I get his note, but he doesn't.  As a list owner,
isn't he supposed to get all notes sent to his list anyway?  Even
with him subscribed he still doesn't get any notes sent to his list.

Is there a list header parm that sets up the list owner to get all
mail sent to the list without the list owner subscribing to the list?

We're running Revised LISTSERV version 1.7f.

Thanks.