Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:26:07 -0400
If I could add another peculiarity to Listserv 1.8d HPO (We run
it on Solaris).

Before we applied the patch and upgraded to HPO, the Daily Error
Monitoring Report would continue to contain e-mail addresses that had been
removed.  These eventually disappeared as expected and the error count
reflected that as well as the last error date.

After the patch was applied and after we upgraded to HPO, I have had
several reports and confirmed myself that removed bad addresses
still remain on the Error Report BUT, 1. the error number increases
which never happen before, 2. the last error date on the report
also increments reflecting a date after the subscriber had been
removed.  It is number 2 above that causes our list owners the
most confusion.

--Trish