Valdis Kletnieks <$VK0@CLVM>
Wed, 17 Dec 86 10:05:47 EST
Sorry about that last posting.  It was intended to go to Udo only.

I think that MAIL/MAILBOOK needs a feature similar to 'readnews' on Usenet,
where it gives a 'Do you REALLY want to reply to the list?' prompt.
I don't know how you'd tell that it was a list, though...

The worst part is I *have* PSEND set, so I hit PF5 *twice* and *then* said
'oops' when MAILER sent me two messages back.  Maybe PSEND should do the
following:

(1) Hit PF5 the first time.
(2) It tosses up a special screen with all recipients listed.
(3) Prompt 'Hit PF5 to send', and possibly allow *some* editing at this
point (include/exclude).

Also, PSEND should *definitely* be the default.

I know doing this would be a lot of work, but it would probably be worth it.
After all, even if it takes a whole man-week to do, it's still a win.  I
wonder how many man-weeks were lost on the great 'test message' routine a
while back?  I know I used up at least several man-hours there myself...

Valdis Kletnieks