"Siksai, Anthony N (Noel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:14:27 -0600
My personal choice as the LISTSERV admin would be to serve them both off.  That way they can't post to any lists until they clean up their act.
Noel Siksai
A+, RHCE
Avaya Corporate Email and Directory
Email backbone, Mass mail, Mailing lists, POST Tier 2 Admin.
248-746-5210 (v)
248-362-1618 (f)
248-321-5684 (cell)
248-591-8106 (pager)
[log in to unmask] (email to pager)
"Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."-Mahatma Gandhi

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Passman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 9:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: subscriber behavior issue: list management issue

Please advise  how you handle  or might approach a situation such as
the following.

We recently terminated the subscription of an individual who
persisted in flaming and and sending inflammatory messages to our
list , which has approximately 400 subscribers.

We now find that another subscriber is posting messages from the
former, terminated  subscriber. The messages are posted in toto and
the text indicates that the former subscriber knows/plans that his
posts are being sent to our list so he can, in defacto, participate.

How do you handle this type of situation?

Sincerely
Barbara Passman
AYSO-L