Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:10:55 -0500
I think that May 27 date is for a 'wa' that isn't in general release.  I
have vanilla release 1.8e Win2K and Linux versions running here and they
both return the May 21 date.

You have to remember that sometimes we at L-Soft run newer versions of
things because we're testing them :)  I think that is the explanation for
the discrepancy.

Nathan