"Steven P. Roder" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 10:51:30 EST
On Thu, 16 Dec 1993 09:14:12 -0600 Virginia Metze said:
>I would really like to have the ability to run listserv on our
>VAX bitnet server (assuming that bitnet is here to stay, which
>seems dubious).

Regardless of the future of Bitnet, L-Soft International, the "makers"
of THE LISTSERV that runs on VM Systems, plans to develop and market an
Internet capable Listserv for VM and VMS.  I do not know the time frame
for their release.  Contact Eric Thomas (eric@searn) for answers to
these questions.

>Is there any list serving software that will run on a VAX VMS system?

Perhaps, but it will most likely not have the look and feel of the listserv
that you are probably most familiar (i.e. LISTSERV from L-Soft).

Steve
([log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | (716)645-3564)