James Chamier <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:28:06 +0100
Ben - I use office365 for my personal email (gmail for public mailing
lists). I agree with you on gmail and how it works with LISTSERV lists
- but my personal email hosted on 365 / Exchange Online doesn't show
this behaviour.

I run a Lite / free edition server (on a different domain) and I can
send email to a list, have it distributed and a copy back in my
mailbox (filtered into the right folder by Outlook) in the usual way.
Exchange isn't tracking the message-ID in the way that Gmail does.

Happy to create a test list and send logs/examples if you want.  Maybe
Lite / free edition does things differently?