Gregory Hansell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:15:21 -0500
Our organization recently created a list off all the subscribers to our
other lists to push a new product. The problem is that some of these lists
had not received traffic in a few years, and to make a long story short,
there are a number of bad email addresses in this list.

When we sent out a push to this list of 6000+, many of the .job files were
stuck in the spool. Is there any way to tell Listserv not to check if an
address is valid and so to just process the .job files and send error
reports to the list admin? And is there a script anyone knows about or a
third party product that goes through a listserv spool directory and removes
bad email addresses based on a domain not found error or other criteria.
With 6000+ subscribers, manually removing all the bad address so the emails
can go out is an impossible task.

Thanks,
Greg