Alan Winston - SSRL Central Computing <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:20:53 -0800
Listserv 15.5
OpenVMS 8.3
Apache

(Soon I will no longer be a LISTSERV administrator, as my departmental lists
will be taken over by a central LISTSERV server running on Unix, so I haven't
bothered to upgrade.)

Anyway, users requested that I start archives for a list that's been around for
years.

Used the web interface to add

Notebook= Yes,[path-redacted],Monthly,Service

Days have passed, and the Notebook is happening.  I can look in the path and
see files, and use the mail interface to request the January log.

However, the archive doesn't show up on the cgi-bin/wa home page after I've
logged in as part of the Service (which is defined as slac.stanford.edu).

When I put in the list name in "unlisted archives", I get an error:

The archive files could not be accessed, either because the list does not have
Web-accessible archives or because they are being updated. If you know that the
list has Web archives, please try again in about 30 seconds, and report the
problem if it persists for more than a few minutes. The file that could not be
opened is '$LISTNAME.html' and the error code was 2.

What do I have to do to make the archive show on the list of archives on the
web interface?  I obviously figured this out once, but I don't remember now.

Thanks!

-- Alan