"Scott D. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:04:13 -0400
No, I don't think you got what I said correctly. When I send a thanks email
to listserv@host, I actually see a "you're welcome!" response in the
outgoing mail queue. So, listserv is getting the request, processing it and
trying to send it back. However, the outgoing message is stuck in the queue.
It appears to have to do with the address ([log in to unmask] vs.
[log in to unmask]). As I can send messages to the latter but not the
former. Curiouser and curiouser. ;)

-_Scott