Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:12:53 -0400
I added 'accept="text/plain"' (without the single quotes) to the <FORM>
tag in the BULKOP-MAIN template in default.wwwtpl, but it did not
eliminate the problem.

We have list owners on Windows, Macintosh, and various flavors of Unix,
but the Macintosh users are the only ones who ever encounter this problem.
The only work-around we've found is to have the list owner open the file
with a word processing application, select "Save As", specify the file
type as "MS-DOS Text with Line Breaks", then save the file.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator