Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:10:34 -0500
I am attempting to submit DISTRIBUTE jobs to Listserv(tm) from an ASP
page. I can successfully build and send an email message that contains a
CJL job, but it get rejected by Listserv. The error I get from the CJLI
is this:

Command replies from RemovedAddress are being forwarded to you.

Job "IHMJOB" started on 24 Aug 2006 15:55:08

> DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE DBMS-LIST=LIST(testlist-l,MAIL,DIGEST,INDEX)
Invalid RFC822 address - 1. Recipient ignored.

Distribution aborted - no valid recipient.

Job "IHMJOB" ended   on 24 Aug 2006 15:55:08

This is the CJL job built by the ASP page.

//IHMJOB JOB ECHO=YES,Reply-To="DebugAddressRemoved"
// DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE DBMS-LIST=LIST(testlist-l,MAIL,DIGEST,INDEX)
PW=Removed
//TO DD "1"
//DATA DD *
Date: &*DATE;
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: This is a test message
To: &*TO;

This is a test message.

This is my trailer

/*
//IHMJOB EOJ IHMJOB

What am I missing in the job to make it successfully distribute through
the list testlist-l?

andrew