Jim Gerland <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 12:46:30 -0400
On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, LISTSERV Administrator wrote:
> Doesn't look like you're missing anything.  Is it something you can
> post the entire template?  I've got the same code (.fo off/.fo on) in
> our $site$.mailtpl and it works properly.

So do I, that's what's got me stumped.  Here's the real UNIVPD-L MAILTPL
file:

>>> SUB_OWNER Message sent to user trying SUBSCRIBE on by-owner list
&LISTNAME is a restricted mailing list.  It is restricted to sworn
law enforcement officers.  In order to assure that only sworn officers
are subscribed to this list could you please fax or mail a copy of your
ID to me.  The fax number is (716) 645-3758.  You may also attach
to your email a copy of your ID in jpg, gif or pdf format if you can
scan your ID into one of those formats.

.FO OFF
Lt. John H. Jordan
Dept. of Public Safety