"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:07:22 EDT
On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:19:07 -0500 No Name said:
>Greetings,
>
>        We are doing our first mailing list with this software, and trying
>to work out all the little tweaks.  We sent a test message last week to 2700
>users internally (which took about 5 seconds) and it was successful.
>However, in the TO: field it shows TO:  [log in to unmask]
>subscribers we have.  Additionally, it doesn't look the most professional.
>
>Appreciate any comments or tips you might have on this.

Valdis pointed out many, but let me point that in terms of "how" it
looks, the only part I would question would be the SQLSVR1 part of
the name, which you should be able to change by changing the name
of the machine.  A lot of sites use LISTSERV.domain.name, but
the choice is really yours.  The "Tuesday_Briefing" is chosen
by you and should be a reasonable name that you can easily change.

>Michael E. Roselius
/ahw