"Joe H. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:45:17 +0200
Some posters are being deleted with this error message: The  last  reported
error  was:  5.7.1  554  5.7.1  optonline.net  is  blacklisted.

I turned off the automatic delete feature for the list, but I'm confused about
this error. So someone with a non optonline address posts to the list which
contains 30 or so subscribers with optonline addresses. The poster is being
punished because those addresses are blacklisted? I don't have any blacklists
configured on the server, so I'm not sure where its getting its information.
Incoming does go through a barracuda appliance.  Is something more sinister
happening here?