Jean-Marie Desrosiers <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:10:08 -0500
I would like to start a mailing list that would be a
discussion on Quebec politics and especially the
secessionist movement in that canadian province.

The province of Quebec held a referendum on
secession from Canada in october 1995.  The results
were very close and there will be another one in a
few years.

This list would be open to all and not moderated.
If the trafic becomes too heavy, I would consider closing
it of course.
Ideally, the sponsor should be located in the province
of Quebec since most people interested would come
from there.

I've never owned a list before, but I am pretty fluent
in Computerese.

You can reach be by e-mail at [log in to unmask]