Jean Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 May 90 08:51:11 HAE
>I am currently running VM/IS 6.0, consisting of SP 6 and CMS 6,
>(...)
>                Has anyone been able to successfully CARD LOAD
>Listserv under CMS 6 and, if so, what version of Listserv are you
>running?

I currently run CMS 4 under CP 6.
I use LISTSERV 1.6d; I just checked by IPL'ing CMS6 in
the LISTSERV machine and got a message telling me that VM/SP 6 is
not supported by LISTSERV, ans that I should IPL an older CMS version
like CMS 5. So maybe that's your problem...

By the way, I don't have CMS 5; LISTSERV works fine under CMS 4, but
this is not supported anymore by IBM. Considering that any new site
ordering VM/SP will get version 6, what will they do if they want
LISTSERV? What will I (and people like me) do when a new version or
refresh of CP 6 is incompatable with CMS 4 (or 5)? In other words, is
there any plans to support CMS 6, at least the part of it that's
necessary for LISTSERV (that is, no SFS, etc)?