CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Tue, 8 Sep 1987 17:28 GVA
  How  many candidates  would there  be for  a LISTSERV  optional package  for
PC/MAC  file server  functions (I'd  try to  emulate more  or less  completely
Hank's  PCSERVE). We've  been having  a lot  of discussion  at the  CERN about
whether or not to install this PCSERVE, and who will maintain it, and it turns
out that remote file updating capabilities  for file owners would be a relief.
Please send PRIVATE mail to me if  you're interested, and if I get enough yeas
I'll try to find some time to code it down.

  Eric