Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:06:56 -0700
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:56:26 -0600, "John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>OK.  More to the point, our systems programmer is wants to access that information via a PERL script without invoking the Listserv processor.

The information you seek is not documented by L-Soft precisely to prevent this
sort of thing.  Also the format of that information has changed in the past with
newer versions of LISTSERV (1.8c->1.8d) and it is very likely it will change
again in the future.  There are documented means to query and in some cases
modify that information by means of various commands.