"Kim Software, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 10:17:06 EST
I run a listserver FRANCHISE which has 110 members at present.   This =
list is about 2 weeks old and being run semi-automatically.

I expect this group to grow to 200-300.  We are wondering if you would =
volunteer to host this group.

FRANCHISE on [log in to unmask] - Franchise topics discussion

   FRANCHISE is an open, unmoderated discussion list featuring
   franchising in general.  Things such as how to manage and track
   recruiting, franshisee obligations, notes receivable, sales,
   royalty fees, advertisements, quality control, and computer systems.

   The list is NOT limited to food franchises - it is for all franchises.

   To subscribe, send the following command in the BODY of mail
   to [log in to unmask]:

      SUB FRANCHISE yourfirstname yourlastname <email address>

   For example:

      SUB FRANCHISE John Lyons <[log in to unmask]>

Y S Kim, Ph.D. - Consultant
Kim Software, Inc.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Voice: Office (614)766-4900  FAX (614)766-7009 EST
http://198.4.94.79/kim.htm fran.htm food.htm eis.htm