Eugenio Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 19:25:49 GMT+1
--- Send= Editor,Confirm  and  Editor= (another-list) / Eugenio Gatto. -
    Torino, 1996-06-21

[IRT Chris Barnes, LSTSRV-L, today]

Perhaps I simplify too much ... but why not SET EDITOR each of this
bunch of people, instead of subscribing them to a subsidiary list ? (at
least to have to deal with their subscription only once, and in the list
they belong to).

In any case, you need a real editor before the list address, to take
care of postings from "ordinary" subscribers:
  * Editor= real-address,(list-name)

Otherwise, you are asking (as others) for a form of multiple parallel
editing (not the round-robin variety). Perhaps SSS (sound, secure &
simple) solutions do exist, but at first sight it seems to me quite a
nest of hornets (postings doubly approved, different individual approval
codes for the same message, and (more on the human side) messages
forgotten because "somebody else should have approved it" ...).

I miei saluti.

<-- Eugenio Gatto <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>